All Rights Reserved To Cairo Egypt Tour Guide
THE TOUR INCLUDES :
THE TOUR EXCLUDES :
The tour duration is 8 hours approximately.
YOUR EASY WAY TO VISIT EGYPT
* All the transportations during the tour by A/C coaches.
* All entrance fees as mentioned above.
* A qualified tour guide during the tour.
* All taxes and service charges.
* The entry visa to Egypt.
* The personal expenses. .
* The international and the domestic flight tickets.
* Any other item not mentioned in the program .
- The Egyptian Museum is situated at Tahrir square in Cairo. It was built during the reign of Khedive Abbass Helmi II in 1897, and opened on November 15, 1902.
- The Egyptian Museum's collection includes over 120,000 items.
One major highlight is the famous Pharaoh Tutankhamen tomb collection on the museum's upper floor.
Dates back to 1382. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more
The pyramids of Giza are the only surviving Ancient Wonder of the World and one of the most famous tourist attractions in the modern world.
Three large stone pyramids were built at Giza. The design of these pyramids was based on the pyramids that had been built before. These are the largest and sturdiest pyramids that were ever built in ancient Egypt.
The first and largest pyramid was built for the pharaoh Khufu (also known as Cheops).
The second largest pyramid was built for Khufu's son, Khafra (also known as Chephren). In addition to the usual parts of a pyramid complex, Khafra's pyramid is guarded by a huge sphinx.
The third largest pyramid was built for the pharaoh Menkaure (also known as Mycerinus).
It is a limestone statue with a lion's body and a human head and is commonly believed to have been built by ancient Egyptians of the Old Kingdom during the reign of the pharaoh Khafra (c. 2558–2532 BC