All Rights Reserved To Cairo Egypt Tour Guide
* Two hours dinner cruise on the river nile.
* Views of Cairo's illuminated skyline.
* Music provided by a house band.
* After-dinner belly-dancing show and folklore band.
In an enchanting atmosphere, with sound, light and music , the show captives audiences and makes re-live ancient times, the history of the Pyramids and the glory of the Pharaohs.
- The shows are presented with numerous languages that include English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, French, and Arabic.
You begin sailing down the canals that circuit through the island you are immersed totally in the Egypt of history and legend. Everywhere you look, you will find more and more of the sights and sounds of ancient Egypt, until finally you could believe that you have truly traveled through time to a distant and glorious past.
Avoid the traffic jams and enjoy your time in a relaxing sail boat for one hour and enjoy seeing the city from a different view.
Explore Cairo at night by visiting the landmarks of the city
* The citadel of saladin (outside view)
* Presedent sadat burial site.
* Islamic cairo & Khan el Khalili market.
If you haven't ridden a camel before, the temptation to do so at the Pyramids will be overpowering. It seems so romantic an idea - riding to or from the Pyramids on your trusty camel .
CAIRO BY NIGHT
SOUND & LIGHT SHOW